In Victorian New York City, Jo falls into a dark and dangerous world as she investigates the murder of her father with young reporter Eddie, and navigates the trials and tribulations of first love.
Yeah, it totally ticks all of our boxes too!
But what do the readers of Twitter think? Let’s find out!
— Dana and the Books (@DanaAndTheBooks) May 6, 2016
— Baker St. Shelves 🔍 (@BakerStShelves) April 21, 2016
— AusYABloggers (@AusYABloggers) April 3, 2016
— kaitlyn (@kaityhakes) February 15, 2016
— Chérie Stewart (@LaCherenda) February 9, 2016
— Nicole Thompson (@Miss_Nicole88) November 28, 2015
— Abby Murphy (@hearth_fires) November 11, 2015
Read it already? Tell us what you thought at @maximumpopbooks!
- All the reasons why ‘The Rest of Us Just Live Here’ by Patrick Ness should be at the top of your TBR
- Trees are creepy af, and here’s 14 book covers to prove it
- Quiz: Which poem are you though? (Inspired by ‘Read Me Like a Book’)
- Enter our ‘pets and pages’ photo competition and win many Morgan Matson goodies!
- Quiz: which John Green book are you, really?
- You’d be surprised how many of these post-apocalyptic reads you have yet to live through
- WIN! 1 of 10 copies of ‘The Square Root of Summer’ by Harriet Reuter Hapgood
- In honour of Patrick Ness’s ‘The Rest of Us Just Live Here’, we bring you the Unchosen Ones of YA!