Set in Victorian NYC, when Jo’s father is found dead in his study after an alleged accident, she is unable to accept that her father could have been so careless. She begins to investigate his death with the help of a young reporter, Eddie Gallagher. When it becomes clear that he was murdered, Jo and Eddie find themselves battling dark characters on the violent and gritty streets of New York.
And what’s better than discovering an amazing new book? Sharing it with a friend! So we’re giving you the chance to win 2 of 20 signed hardback copies of ‘These Shallow Graves’ – 1 for you and 1 for a friend!
This competition is now closed. Congrats to the winners @BookishTribute, @7yearsdisappear, @Valentia_Books, @TaylorSwift3x, @tendtoramble, @simey68, @ireadss, @NicolaReadsYA, @reader_maria, @marriedtobooks3.
There will be 10 winners of 2 books each. To enter: follow @maximumpopbooks, RT the following tweet and fill in this easy form!
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) May 5, 2016
ENDS 12/5, 9PM. UK ONLY.
Don’t wanna risk it? Grab your copy here!
Read it already? Tell us what you thought @maximumpopbooks!
- 12 of the best YA that deal with grief and loss
- Wattpad Writers: ‘Dark and Dangerous Love’ author Molly Night shares her writing process + win 250 radish coins!
- MP! Reads: Liz Kessler reads from ‘Read Me Like a Book’ and it will make you feel stuff
- How to start a book blog: how to self promote
- Enter our ‘pets and pages’ photo competition and win many Morgan Matson goodies!
- Quiz: which John Green book are you, really?
- Bookshelf tours, hauls and filming on her iPhone: A Q&A with Jen Campbell