Writing a book can be a long, and lonely process. One way to combat that? Co-authors. Not only do you get to bounce ideas back and forth, but you’ve got someone rolling in the deep with you.
We’re hella excited for Katharine and Elizabeth Corr’s ‘The Witch’s Tears’, which as a series HAS to feature on this list because it’s FABULOUS. So here are x of our absolute faves:
1. ‘Never Evers’ by Tom Ellen and Lucy Ivison
When these two work together only good things can happen. They’re great mates and that translates onto the page too. Fun, cute and sassy stories; ‘Never Evers’ being no exception.
2. ‘Waiting for Callback’ Honor and Perdita Cargill
This mother-daughter partnership totally slay. ‘Waiting for Callback’ is one of our fave reads from 2016 and we CANNOT wait to see what book 2 brings. Not to mention these two are literally the sweetest to meet in person. #killingit
3. ‘Will Grayson, Will Grayson’ by John Green and David Levithan
What happens when you club two YA powerhouses together? Freakin’ magic, that’s what. Two Will’s, living very different lives, cross paths and BOOM story. So much story. So much finesse.
4. ‘You Know Me Well’ Nina LaCour and David Leviathan
Whenever Leviathan teams up with someone you know it’s going to be a class act. But seeing him do a duet with Nina LaCour? It got us mega excited! And with good reason. ‘You Know Me Well’ is a gorgeous book.
5. ‘Beautiful Creatures’ by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
‘The Caster Chronicles’ have captured thousands of readers’ hearts and can even be enjoyed on screen too! A real shot of southern gothic, and a guaranteed binge read.
6. ‘Burn for Burn’ by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
Three girls. Some serious revenge waiting to be served. And a pact that means it will be dished out, with seconds, and thirds. This is another series ideal for a quiet Sunday… When you can binge the whole lot!
7. ‘Illuminae’ by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
The book that literally blew minds. Science fiction at its best. ‘Illuminae’ does things to people. You have to read it to get what we mean. Truth.
8. ‘These Broken Stars’ by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
Ok, let’s just try and get passed the fact that this series has some of THE BEST covers to ever be given a series ever. Seriously beautiful. “Three worlds. Three love stories. One enemy.” Just in case you weren’t already sold…
9. ‘We Come Apart’ by Sarah Crossan and Brian Conaghan
An early 2017 release that will without a doubt be one that hits you right in the feels. With a duo like that at the helm, how can it not be?
10. ‘Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares’ by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
Levithan strikes again! This time teaming up with the phenomenal Rachel Cohn to bring you a series that will melt your heart and become an instant fave. It’s also the PERFECT alternative Christmas read. You’re welcome.
11. ‘The Witch’s Kiss’ by Katharine & Elizabeth Corr
A fresh and fun twist on being a witch. With teenage problems. Like… freakin’ sparks flying (literally) when she’s stressed. We can’t wait to see what happens in ‘The Witch’s Tears’.
Do you have a fave author duo? Tell us in the comments below!
- 5 reasons Sprinkle of Glitter’s new diary is the perf gift for all your hard-to-buy-for mates
- The US has alreadygone bonkers for ‘Bone Gap’ and here’s all the reasons why
- Quiz: Which Hogwarts ghost are you?
- Quiz: Find your true Hogwarts house with the sorting hat spider