If you were hoping to see Jess Glynne join ‘The Voice’ when it settles into its new home over at ITV, you’re out of luck.
While speaking to The Sun, Jess revealed that there “have been talks” but she wasn’t ready to join the team.
“People have approached me about it but it’s just not something I’m interested in right now to be honest. Maybe at some point in the future but not at the moment.”
So with Jess Glynne out of the running, along with the likes of Kylie Minogue and Gary Barlow, we’ve put together our own little wishlist of people we’d like to see on The Voice in 2016.
1) Harry Styles: Since Harry’s still trying to figure out exactly what he’s going to do while he’s on hiatus from One Direction, we think a stint on ‘The Voice’ could be a good starting point.
2) Ed Sheeran: Ed’s on a bit of a break from touring and recording so this would be a good way for him to make use of his free time.
3) Demi Lovato: She was once a judge on the US version of ‘The X Factor’ so we know she’s up for the challenge.
4) Ellie Goulding: After spending half of her life on the ‘Delirium’ tour, this could be the perfect way for Ellie to relax and unwind.
5) Jesy Nelson: Although we know Little Mix isn’t taking a break anytime soon, Jesy could be a great addition. She’s been through it all so she could give some amazing advice.
6) Sia: A superstar singer AND songwriter; what’s not to love about having Sia on ‘The Voice.’ Although, it would be a bit difficult to find a new wig for every show…
7) Charli XCX: Charli has been through it all and she knows the music industry. We think she’d be an amazing coach for the girls.
8) Camila Cabello: With the Fifth Harmony ladies starting to do their own thing, Camila might be the best candidate for a ‘Voice’ coach. She’s got the voice, she could definitely teach us some lessons.
9) Sam Smith: Grammy winner, Oscar winner, winner of all the things, he’s got everything the winner of ‘The Voice’ needs. Now it’s time for him to share his secrets.
Who would YOU like to see join ‘The Voice’? We’d love to hear all your options and opinions @maximumpop