Morgan Matson’s latest book, ‘The Unexpected Everything’, follows Andie and her group of friends through one “unplanned” summer. Andie’s friend Toby is especially fond of using emojis.
“I bet you can’t go the rest of the summer using only emojis”, says Bri. Could you? We tried to review this summery read using nothing but emojis.
Don’t miss our the quiz at the bottom: can you guess the book title from just the emojis?
Now we put the challenge to you: Can you guess these popular book titles from the emojis? Take the quiz! Reign supreme!
How did you do? Want to have a go? Tweet us a book title in emojis! @maximumpopbooks
Want to see what all the emoji fun is about? Get your copy of ‘The Unexpected Everything’ right here.
- May is a huge month for YA releases and here are a few we’re most looking forward to
- 11 of the most remarkable YA ladies, inspired by Jennifer Donnelly’s ‘These Shallow Graves’
- Maximum Pop! Books is on Facebook!
- 5 reasons you need to read Liz Kessler’s ‘Read Me Like a Book’. Like, immediately.
- WIN! Holy moly – 50 books giveaway to celebrate our new Facebook!
- 12 of the best YA that deal with grief and loss