If you love fairy tale worlds and complex female leads, then ‘The School For Good and Evil’ is for you. Packed with your favourite fairy tale characters, like Cinderella and Pinocchio, and an enchanting story, this is a great read for fantasy lovers – especially as the last in the series, ‘The Last Ever After’, has just been released.
Once best friends, Agatha and Sophie were pulled apart like strangers, each in the arms of a boy, Good with Good, Evil with Evil… is their friendship lost forever after…
But as they settle into their new lives, their story begs to be re-written, and this time, theirs isn’t the only one. With the girls apart, Evil has taken over and the villains of the past have come back to change their tales and turn the world of Good and Evil upside down.
With Evers being murdered and Nevers reigning supreme, the girls need to restore the balance, find the end to their story, and?hopefully?become friends again.
Intrigued? We would be too. And to get you even more curious about this magical novel, we thought we’d give you a taster of ‘The Last Ever After’.
- Why we wish we got invites to the launch party for ‘The Last Ever After’ by Soman Chainani
- Check out Jenn Bennett’s guide to the San Francisco of ‘Night Owls’
- MP! Review: ‘One’ by Sarah Crossan is absolutely beautiful
- Win 1 of 100 Jandy Nelson books in MP!’s big book giveaway
- Listen to Robin Benway’s playlist for her novel ‘Emmy and Oliver’