We gave 20 lucky MP!ers the chance to read Kimberly McCreight’s thriller ‘The Outliers’ and tweet their every thought, feeling, and heart-thumping moment along the way!
Here’s what they had to say:
It's almost 1am and I think this book is glued to my hands I can't put it down! #TheOutliersMP
— Rachel 📖 (@RacheyRagdoll) May 8, 2016
The Outliers is so gripping! I just don't want to put it down #theoutliersmp
— Alex Hale (@alexhale_3) May 12, 2016
I find it's really rare for YA characters to suffer from mental illnesses so I love that Wylie is having to deal with anxiety #TheOutliersMP
— Rachel 📖 (@RacheyRagdoll) May 4, 2016
I like that this book features mental illness. It's important that YA helps to break the stigma #TheOutliersMP
— Charleigh (@charleighwrites) May 8, 2016
— Mary Jarwood (@Mary94Jarwood) May 12, 2016
I am 100% for this sort-of-emotional-bonding going on in the car between Wylie and Jaspar. #TheOutliersMP
— Taz Ketchum (@TazKetchum) May 12, 2016
This book is like a thriller version of Paper Towns… The whole road trip thing was awesome #TheOutliersMP
— Louise (@louisedanni_) May 5, 2016
It is past 1am and I have finished The Outliers! That cliffhanger though 😱😱 #TheOutliersMP
— Rachel 📖 (@RacheyRagdoll) May 11, 2016
- You’ll never guess what Jennifer Donnelly’s book was called before ‘These Shallow Graves’, plus we ask all the questions!
- News roundup – all the extracts! Veronica Roth and Jennifer Niven – plus there’s another Sarah J Maas cover? Whaaat?
- Kimberly McCreight’s tenacity and determination are only part of why we think she’s awesome
- Morgan Matson is taking over our twitter on Tuesday!
- Can you master the most difficult Derek Landy quiz ever?
- Booktube beginnings, loving your own content, and mourning books: a Q&A with polandbananasBOOKS