We adore Siobhan Curham’s latest novel, ‘The Moonlight Dreamers’, which is full of female friendship, #girlpower, and dreaming big. We absolutely HAD to give some of you lucky MP!ers the chance to read and review it – so that’s exactly what we did! We asked our chosen You Reviewers to read it, review it, and tweet us everything they loved. Here’s what they had to say:
— Writing Starlight (@writestarlight) July 8, 2016
— Shahirah 🤓 (@BookLoves_) July 10, 2016
Thoughts so far: it's interesting to see how the lives of the girls interweave and how they react to each other! #MoonlightDreamersMP
— Writing Starlight (@writestarlight) July 9, 2016
— louise mason (@masonlou8) July 11, 2016
I didn't think it would be a shocking and dramatic book, but there have been some plot twists that I wasn't expecting! #MoonlightDreamersMP
— Writing Starlight (@writestarlight) July 13, 2016
A secret society for girls who are different… I needed something like this when I was a teenager #MoonlightDreamersMP
— louise mason (@masonlou8) July 18, 2016
The poetry and quotes in this book is awesome ! #moonlightdreamersmp
— Shahirah (@BookLoves_) July 14, 2016
#moonlightdreamersmp I'm not the target audience for this, but I loved it. Full of great characters & friendships, perfect for the summer ☀️
— Mike (@mike_reads) July 20, 2016
If you liked 'Threads' (and the rest of that series) by Sophia Bennett then I think you'll like Moonlight Dreamers! #MoonlightDreamersMP
— Writing Starlight (@writestarlight) July 10, 2016
We reckon you’d love it too, so you can grab a copy for yourself here.
Already read it and can’t get enough? Come chat to us @maximumpopbooks!
- Carrie Hope Fletcher reveals her fave YouTuber whilst talking to us about ‘On the Other Side’
- What do you need to read after binge watching… ‘Gilmore Girls’?
- A literary guide to Southampton by Stephanie Derham
- Quiz: which Hogwarts house should you be in based on your favourite Fifth Harmony lyric?
- There’s going to be a new Stephanie Meyer novel in November and we’re so excited we can’t breathe!
- Dear Estelle: the author of ‘This Raging Light’, Estelle Laure, writes a letter to her teenage self on prom night