We at MP! couldn’t get enough of the Twilight Saga, so we’re very excited about hugely-anticipated new film ‘The Host’, based on the book by Twilight creator Stephenie Meyer, which is in cinemas from Friday 29th March. To celebrate its release we’re offering one lucky reader a 16GB Kindle Fire HD with a case and charger and two tickets to see the film. Two runners-up will also each win a pair of cinema tickets.
What if everything you love was taken away from you in the blink of an eye? When an unseen enemy threatens mankind by taking over their bodies and erasing their memories, Melanie Stryder (Saorise Ronan) will risk everything to protect the people she cares most about – Jared (Max Irons), Ian (Jake Abel), her brother Jamie (Chandler Canterbury) and her Uncle Jeb (William Hurt), proving that love can conquer all in a dangerous new world.
© OPEN ROAD FILMS, LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
T&Cs after the jump…
Very Important Terms & Conditions
-The competition is open to all UK residents, excluding households of employees of Maximumpop!, Entertainment Films, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
– Closing date for entries is 5th April 2013
– 1 x star prize winner will win a 16GB Kindle Fire HD, leather-style case, charger and 1 x pair of Odeon cinema vouchers.
– 2 x runners up will each win a pair of Odeon cinema vouchers.
– No cash alternative is available; prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
– By entering this prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the conditions.
– Only one entry per household is permitted.
– The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
– All prizes are subject to availability; if prize cannot be honoured then a prize of the same perceived value will be supplied.
– Details are accurate at time of print.
The Odeon cinema vouchers may be used to admit the authorised bearer to view any advertised performance of a film showing at any Odeon, UCI or thefilmworks cinema in the UK and ROI excluding the following cinemas; Camden, Covent Garden, Kensington, Leicester Square, Leicester Square Mezzanine, Marble Arch, Panton Street, Swiss Cottage, Tottenham Court Road, Wardour Street & West End. The tickets will expire on 1st September 2013.