If you’re looking for a book that has:
a) Moderate to high levels of fluffy goodness
b) 35 attractive single guys to read about
c) Gowns, tiaras and tea parties
then, ‘The Heir’ might just strike your fancy.
The 4th book in ‘The Selection’ series sees America and Maxon’s daughter take on the Selection herself – and not too enthusiastically. In fact, Eadlyn Schreave can imagine nothing worse than dating a bunch of useless boys.
Actually, she can: marrying one of them.
If you want a second opinion (or maybe a third and fourth?) then check out some of our favourite booktubers as they review this glitzy, fab novel.
Wearing a sparkly tiara, Caitlin says she loves the different perspective you get with ‘The Heir’, seeing the Selection from the point of view of the royalty dating 35 people.
And we thought our love lives were stressful.
Elimarie is very understanding of Eadlyn’s less than compassionate ways, even finding her ridiculous comments “LOL” worthy. Plus, this book is one of her favourites at the moment.
Alyse has been waiting for ‘The Heir’ ever since she finished ‘The One’ and says that there are many feels in this book. In love with Maxon and America’s story, she can’t help but fangirl about seeing them all grown up.
- ‘The Selection’ is now cheaper than a box of chicken nuggets – what are you waiting for?
- ‘The Selection’ is hitting the big screen – feel free to fangirl
- Follow Kiera Cass on Twitter
- Check out Kiera Cass’s website for all kinds of updates on ‘The Selection’
- Meet the eligible bachelors from ‘The Heir’
- Christine Riccio reviews ‘The Heir’ – and she’s as hilarious as ever
- The MP! Review: Kiera Cass’ ‘The Heir’ is fun, fluffy and the perfect read for a girls night in