We recently included booktuber Eli Marie’s review of Kiera Cass’s ‘The Heir’ in an article. After totally loving the fourth book in ‘The Selection’ series, Eli Marie gave it a glowing recommendation while wearing a very appropriate tiara.
Not only that, but she had done her nails all purple and glittery and adorable in honour of the book – and encouraged her followers to try it out.
So, we went in search of it in order to point you lovely MP!ers in the right direction. In 4 simple steps, you can get these gorgeous, glitzy nails too – just CLICK HERE.
Let us know how it goes – and what you thought of Kiera Cass’s latest novel.
Eighteen years ago, America Singer entered the Selection and won Prince Maxon’s heart. Now the time has come for Princess Eadlyn to hold a Selection of her own. Eadlyn doesn’t expect her Selection to be anything like her parents’ fairy-tale love story…but as the competition begins, she may discover that finding her own happily ever after isn’t as impossible as she’s always thought.
A new generation of swoonworthy characters and captivating romance awaits in the fourth book of the Selection series!
- ‘The Selection’ is now cheaper than a box of chicken nuggets – what are you waiting for?
- ‘The Selection’ is hitting the big screen – feel free to fangirl
- Follow Kiera Cass on Twitter
- Check out Kiera Cass’s website for all kinds of updates on ‘The Selection’
- Meet the eligible bachelors from ‘The Heir’
- Christine Riccio reviews ‘The Heir’ – and she’s as hilarious as ever
- The MP! Review: Kiera Cass’ ‘The Heir’ is fun, fluffy and the perfect read for a girls night in