Here at MP!, we are LOVING ‘The Haunting of Sunshine Girl’ – creepy, cool, packed tight with jumps, this is a book not to be read after dark. Seriously.
Paige McKenzie, the genius behind the youtube channel and now novel, now talks on AMNW about all things Sunshine Girl – and even laments the state of her hair in Season 1, saying “there was a lot of it”.
Anyone else reminded of Hermione’s transformation in Harry Potter?
On top of that, Paige reminisces about how her and her mum came up with the idea for Sunshine Girl (it’s a little bit to do with Lil Wayne, if you’ll believe that), and the weird events that brought about the novel version of this very successful web series.
Sunshine Girl also seems to have a bright future ahead of her. With a second book on the horizon, and even talk of a movie, this teen horror story looks like it’s about to blow up.
- Preorder your copy on Google Play now
- Follow Paige on Twitter to keep up to date with all things Sunshine Girl.
- Watch on YouTube and prepare to get SPOOKY.
- Check out the book trailer for ‘The Haunting of Sunshine Girl’
- We need YOU to review ‘Sunshine Girl’ for us – up for it?
- 5 seasons in 5 minutes: ‘The Haunting of Sunshine Girl’ REALLY FAST