Something witchy this way comes. Or does it?
Sometimes what can seem like magic, or witchcraft, or on obvious sign of an allegiance with el diablo…
…Might be nothing more than natural allure and coincidence. Is that the case for Laure Eve’s ‘The Graces’? Maybe.
So how much of a witch are you actually? Are the dark arts to blame for your powers of persuasion, or are you just charmer by nature? Find out now!
So, how did you get on? Tweet us @maximumpopbooks or let us know in the comments below!
And if you’re ready to be bewitched by ‘The Graces’ then you can go get your copy right here.
Don’t forget you can follow your find your fave witchy people on Snapchat as well. Use our neat tool!
- Announcing the first ever MP! Bookish Awards – Cast your vote now!
- MP!’s big 20 book YouTube giveaway!
- The bookish cushion you NEED in your life, straight from this top bookstagrammers’ feed
- Next up on Natasha Farrant’s list? “World domination.”
- Are you the ultimate Meg Cabot fan? We bet you’ll have forgotten at least one!
- Winterkill 101: Everything you need to remember from books 1 & 2 in less than a minute