It’s official. Laure Eve’s ‘The Graces’ not only is as darkly addictive as you want it to be, the cover is also to die for.
And now you capture all of that badassery (huh, weird word…) and distill it into one wonderfully toxic look. Srsly, this style will cast a spell on you, maybe.
Wonderfully witchy , right? But not too much to actually get you burned at the stake. This is the kind of clobber that screams dark mystery and epic vogue.
And now you’re thinking “great, but where the heck can I get this stuff from?” So here’s a quick list of some of the shops/brands these items can be found:
That should get you started! Magic or not, release your inner witch bitch now and then. Espesh this time of year eh? ‘Tis the season!
Would you wear this kind of look? We would deffo rock that tee on certain grumpy days! But let us know which you would wear in the comments!
- Quiz: What does your favourite ‘Harry Potter’ book say about you?
- Coming full circle: The books that meet a shattering conclusion by going back to the beginning
- The ultimate ship wars… just who are your one true OTP?
- Quiz: Which Hogwarts house would you be in based on your fave YouTuber?
- We’re such suckers for beautifully written books. Here are some of our faves and the quotes that made us fall in love
- World Book Day are turning 20 in 2017 and they’re celebrating in style