‘The Girl With All The Gifts’ is hitting cinemas 23rd September, so we’re asking you whether you could survive a zombie epidemic. Tbh, we’re not even convinced we’ll be able to survive the film without hiding behind something — zombies are creepy AF.
Based on the bestselling novel by M. R. Carey, starring Gemma Arterton, Paddy Considine, Glenn Close and Sennia Nanua, ‘The Girl With All The Gifts’ is set in the near future. Humanity has been destroyed by a mutated fungal disease that eradicates free will and turns its victims into flesh-eating “hungries”. Yikes.
Survival isn’t easy. Prepare for our amazing quiz and giveaway by watching the trailer below.
Looks seriously good, right? Well, to gear yourself up for all that scary, we’ve got the perfect horror survival kit in the form of some brilliantly haunting DVDs.
The winners are @strangeralycia, @bujogirl and @elski2. Congratulations! You will be contacted via Twitter shortly.
All you have to do to be in a chance of winning is take our quiz to see whether you’d survive the wrath of the “hungries” and share your result @maximumpop using the hashtag #MPGirlWithAllTheGifts.
The competition is open until 30/09 to UK only.
For more information on ‘The Girl With All The Gifts’ visit: https://www.warnerbros.co.uk/thegirlwithallthegifts
©2016 Warner Bros. Entertainment. All Rights Reserved
The near future; humanity has been all but destroyed by a mutated fungal disease that eradicates free will and turns its victims into flesh-eating “hungries”. Only a small group of children seem immune to its effects.
At an army base in rural England, this group of unique children are being studied, subjected to cruel experiments by biologist Dr. Caldwell. Despite having been infected with the zombie pathogen that has decimated the world, these children retain normal thoughts and emotions. And while still being subject to the craving for human flesh that marks the disease these second-generation “hungries” are able to think and feel making them a vital resource in the search for a cure.
The children attend school lessons daily, guarded by the ever watchful Sergeant Parks. But one little girl, Melanie, stands out from the rest. Melanie is special. She excels in the classroom, is inquisitive, imaginative and loves her favourite teacher Miss Justineau.
When the base falls, Melanie escapes along with Miss Justineau, Sergeant Parks and Dr. Caldwell. Against the backdrop of a blighted Britain, Melanie must discover what she is and ultimately decide both her own future and that of the human race.
Terms And Conditions
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 30th September
- Entrants must be over the age of 15
- Prize for the three (3) winner is: 1x Horror DVD bundle (1x The Conjuring DVD, 1x Annabelle DVD, 1x The Gallows DVD and 1x Oculus DVD)
- To be eligible to win, entrants must tweet their quiz answer to @maximumpop and use the hashtag #MPGirlWithAllTheGifts
- Winners will be notified via DM on Twitter by Maximum Pop and their full postal address requested for prize fulfilment
- If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value
- Entrants must be aged 15 and over
- Prize winners may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for Warner and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by Warner or other third parties for publicity and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data for such purposes
- Prize winners may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded. If a Prize winner is under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded
- There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
- Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Warner. In this situation, Warner may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to Warner or parties connected to Warner as a result.
- The prize will be delivered to the winners within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
- Details may be sent to a third party for delivery
- Winners will be notified via email and their full postal address requested for prize fulfilment
- Failure to reply to notification within 2 weeks renders the competition void
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into