Note: this article refers to the US cover and release date. UK details coming very soon.
New York Time bestselling author James Dashner has revealed the cover for the new book in ‘The Maze Runner’ series, ‘The Fever Code’. Released September 27, 2016 in hardcover, the book is a prequel to the series, and tells the story of how Thomas and WICKED built The Maze.
— James Dashner (@jamesdashner) December 9, 2015
‘The Fever Code’ bridges the gap between ‘The Kill Order’ and ‘The Maze Runner’, and promises to hold all the answers. How did WICKED find the Gladers? Who are Group B? And what side are Thomas and Teresa really on? Lies will be exposed. Secrets will be uncovered. Loyalties will be proven. Fans will never see the truth coming.
Before there was the Maze, there was ‘The Fever Code’.
Pre-order ‘The Fever Code’ now.
More bookish articles?
- INTERVIEW with Ryan Graudin: WWII, wolf-dogs and the inspiration behind ‘Wolf By Wolf’
- Become a published author with Times/Chicken House Children’s Fiction Competition
- Q&A with Holly Smale: “I actually begged to write ‘All Wrapped Up’”
- MP! EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Everything you need to know about ‘Never Evers’ by Tom Ellen & Lucy Ivison
- Read the first chapter of the ‘Half Bad’ finale, ‘Half Lost’