A Diabolic’s purpose is to protect. Not to serve. To protect. And to secure that one specific person. The bond so unshakable it’s fatally dangerous.
SJ Kincaid’s new SF thriller, ‘The Diabolic’, is unflinchingly violent, physically and emotionally. We could never condense it all into 30 seconds… But we reckon we’ll grip you with it:
OooOooOOOooh! Blood? Maybe. Ruthless? Definitely. Are you intrigued? Let us know in the comments below!
Snapchat for book events? Wut? Yep, it’s happening:
- We can’t get over how young the face behind the mythical Hunger Games is
- SJ Kincaid’s deadly mix of The Hunger Games, Westworld & Star Wars promises to be your new favourite book
- “OMFG!! This book is awesome!!” – and 6 other reviews that prove you need ‘Born Scared’ like now
- QUIZ: Which Spinster Club girl are you really? Take our scarily accurate quiz and find out
- 7 books that are so strange you can’t handle, PLUS win a copy of ‘City of Weird’
- QUIZ: Could you be a Diabolic?