In The Heir, a new era dawned in the world of The Selection. Twenty years have passed since America Singer and Prince Maxon fell in love, and their daughter is the first princess to hold a Selection of her own. Eadlyn didn’t think she would find true love, but now Eadlyn must make a choice that feels more difficult – and more important – than she ever expected.
It’s as swoony as it sounds and these are some of our favourite quotes from the book!
Share your favourite quote from the series with us at @maximumpopbooks!
- #OwnVoices in YA: We’ve made great leaps, but there’s still a way to go
- My Kinda Book Club’s #ThisIsWhoIAm tour kicked off last night at Waterstones Piccadilly!
- At only 21, Rosalind Jana is already a powerhouse. We can’t help but love her!
- Cover reveal: Sophie McKenzie’s ‘Girl, Missing’ is 10 years old and it’s got a swanky new cover!
- Which was the most important part of writing ‘Girl Out of Water’ and other important questions answered by Nat Luurtseema
- Some people haven’t even heard of these Roald Dahl books! How many have you read?