We have a confession to make: we judge books by their covers. We can’t help it! We’re just suckers for beautiful covers! And what series has more beautiful covers than Kiera Cass’s ‘Selection’ series. They just look so ridiculously pretty on our shelf we could stare at them all day,
What does everyone think of ‘The Crown’? We took to Twitter to find out!
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) May 16, 2016
@maximumpopbooks 9 out of 10. Loses 1 point as found it a little hard to read title and author
— LMH (@Littlemisshugs) May 16, 2016
9/10 would've been a 10 if the head looked right looks like it's been placed 😆 the dress and colour are pretty though😊
— Georgi (@niffler_reads) May 16, 2016
@maximumpopbooks Dress is gorgeous, but I don't like the pose/how the head looks. So dress: 9. Rest: 2.
— Twirling Book Hime (@Mehsi_Hime) May 16, 2016
@maximumpopbooks 7.. maybe 8
— [ Cik Shana ] (@FanaFairuz) May 17, 2016
— Ria ❄️ (@RSanive) May 17, 2016
Tell us which book in the series has your favourite cover at @maximumpopbooks!
- Alexandra Bracken reveals her writing process and the books coming up on her TBR
- We reckon you’re more “bluff” than “buff” when it comes to historical YA fiction. Want to prove us wrong?
- Are you a watcher or a player? Do you have the ‘nerve’? Watch the trailer and find out!
- MP! Review: ‘The Square Root of Summer’ is the read for the upcoming season. Trust.
- Can you master the most difficult Derek Landy quiz EVER?
- It’s impossible not to fall in love with the new cover for Jennifer Donnelly’s ‘These Shallow Graves’
- Twitter just can’t handle all the feels caused by ‘The Crown’ by Kiera Cass
- Writing YA: What’s my genre?
- You Review: We need 10 MP!ers to read and review Sarah J Maas’s ‘A Court of Mist and Fury’!