Kiera Cass created one of our favourite series’ in a super long time with ‘The Selection’, but it turns out that’s not the only awesome thing about Kiera!
Here are a few more things that make her awesome:
1. Kiera gets midnight munchies for Mexican food too… We’re glad we’re not the only ones.
I realize it's 1:30 in the morning, but I'm 5 seconds away from making a quesadilla.
— Kiera Cass (@kieracass) April 4, 2016
2. YES. ‘Nuff said.
As a side note: Guilty pleasures aren't real. That's dumb. Like what you like, and be excited about it.
— Kiera Cass (@kieracass) June 2, 2016
3. She makes RAINBOW PANCAKES.
4. Books + music = complete perfection
Isn't it handy when bands write songs just perfect for your books without even knowing?
— Kiera Cass (@kieracass) March 31, 2016
5. She’s writing something new and TEASING us with it! Exciting, but oh so mean.
Working on the new project may be slow going, but I'll read a little passage of it & fall in love again. Can't wait to share.
— Kiera Cass (@kieracass) May 25, 2016
Read it already? Let us know what you thought at @maximumpopbooks!
- Writing YA: prepping for publication
- #OwnVoices in YA: We’ve made great leaps, but there’s still a way to go
- “There really is nothing better than working with one of your best friends”: Morgan Matson on summer jobs
- MP! Review: Jenny Downham’s ‘Unbecoming’ will “pull on your emotions regardless of your age”
- My Kinda Book Club’s #ThisIsWhoIAm tour kicked off last night at Waterstones Piccadilly!