The long anticipated Steven Spielberg adaption of Roald Dahl’s ‘The BFG‘ is very nearly here and, if you didn’t already know, we are seriously ready for it. ‘The BFG’ was one of our childhood faves, so to celebrate its release in the cinema we’re offering five of our lucky readers an amazing and super fun bundle.
The winners are Ellen M, Jodie H, Olivia S, Kate K and Lauren S. Congratulations! You will be contacted shortly.
If you’ve yet to see the trailer — if so, where the hell have you been? — watch below and allow the magic of snozzcumbers and the Dream Country to whisk you away.
So wonderful and magical, right? We honestly cannot wait to see how Steven Spielberg has recreated this masterpiece of a story.
You know what else we can’t wait for? To tell you about our amazing ‘The BFG’ inspired giveaway. All you have to do to win the fun bundle, including giant plush ears, a copy of the book and a giant pencil, is follow the details in the tweet below, fill out the form and answer a super easy question.
The competition closes 29/07 and is open to UK only.
All done? Fab! Tweet us @maximumpop and, as always, may the odds be ever in your favour. Be sure to check out ‘The BFG’ in UK cinemas today!
The all important Ts & Cs:
- Competition will run from 22nd July at 2PM and 29th July 9PM
- Entrants must be over the age of 13
- Competition is open to UK residents only
- Prize for 5 (FIVE) runners is x 1 merchandise pack containing, BFG giant plush ears, Giant pencil, A5 notepad, Activity set, The BFG book, Gobblefunk fridge magnets
- Entrants must answer the question “Who plays The BFG?” to enter
- Winners will be notified via Twitter
- Winners will be picked at random from all correct entries via the Maximum Pop! website
- The winners must respond accepting the prize within 7 days of notification otherwise the
- Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize from the remaining eligible entries up to 5 times before the competition is then declared void
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is non-transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
- By entering, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented
- By entering, the winner agrees to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants – no correspondence will be entered into