October 31st means pumpkin carving, excessive eating of sweets and very strange outfits we’ve made in the MP! Office out of tin foil and toilet roll tubes. Classy.
Click the links below for more details of what’s happening on this spooky evening.
- Room 94 are still signing dem DVDs – today they’re in Devon.
- Bailey McConnell is busy carrying his guitar up to Manchester for a gig.
- Swifty is playing the Z100 Halloween party in NYC, maybe ‘Bad Blood’ is good for this time of year, non?
- Rixton are in Glasgow
- Example’s in London playing KISS’s Halloween party, they’re all happening tonight!
- Lady Gaga’s in Paris, we can always rely on her to have a good costume.
- Ed Sheeran’s got another sold out night in Glasgow, if you couldn’t get a ticket you can head to see Rixton. Win – win.
- Austin Mahone is in Mexico tonight, we heard he loves a good burrito.
- Cody Simpson and the Beebs release an album full of duets tonight.
Free text message reminder of events
If you want a FREE text message reminder of any of these events just click Save on our website Maximum Pop! Events. We’ll send you a text 10 minutes before so you don’t miss out.