In case you’ve been living under a rock, Taylor Swift throws an annual 4th July party and they’re basically the most epic things EVER.
Every year, the star-studded Swift squad rocks up to the beach outside Tay’s Rhode Island home and we sit here wishing we were cool enough to ever be invited. *SIGH*
Here are 6 reasons we wish we were on this year’s guest list:
1. We can actually afford the dress code
— Taylor Swift Style (@tswiftstyle) July 4, 2016
Taylor’s bikini is from FOREVER 21. No wonder it’s already sold out.
2. You get a front row seat watching Hiddleswift in action
3. Highlights include “I love TS” shirts and temporary tattoos
Basically every Swiftie’s dream.
4. It’s the perfect time to sneak your way into the squad
New members include Ruby Rose, Uzo Aduba and Blake Lively. Got room for one more, Tay? We’re sure nobody will notice if we tag along.
5. You get to hang out with more models than at a Victoria’s Secret fashion show
The core of the squad is still dominated by the most babein’ fashion models. Gigi Hadid, Karlie Kloss, Cara Delevingne – you name it, they’re all there.
6. It just looks like a lot of fun really
There wasn’t a single sad face on the beach this weekend.
6. Who doesn’t want to be splashed with water by T-Swizzle?
Exactly. We think we’ve made our point very clear.
So whaddya say, Tay? We’ll be expecting our invite in the post.
Anyone else suffering from serious FOMO now? Let us know how badly you wish you were there like us @maximumpop