Sure, everybody says they love dragons when they’re in books, but when a real one suddenly jumps out at them in the high street, suddenly it’s all “Ahh!” and “You’re Satan!”
Well, okay, maybe not real. Maybe it’s just a guy in a mask, but the principle of the matter is, people don’t react well to surprise attacks from dragons. Surprise surprise.
Check out the hilarious footage of ANDPOP chatting to passers-by about Julie Kagawa’s explosive second book in the Talon Saga, ‘Rogue’ when BOOM – dragon/guy in a mask attack.
- Buy Julie Kagawa’s ‘Talon’ on Kindle for £1.89.
- Buy ‘Rogue’ the second in the Talon Saga on Kindle for just £7.59.
- Prefer to buy from Google Play? Click here to get ‘Talon’ for £1.99 and here to get ‘Rogue’ for £5.03.
- Find out more about Julie Kagawa’s series by clicking here.
- Meet the characters of the Talon Saga – and their theme songs
- Find out what booktuber Christine Riccio is getting very, VERY excited about (hint: it’s something Kagawa-y)
- MP! Review: Talon Saga