What if your favourite books and the characters inside them auditioned on ‘Britain’s Got Talent’? What would they do? Maybe some would sing, others might do magic. Maybe they would dance…
We let our imaginations go cray and came up with these 7 acts and their promo posters. Enjoy!
1. Please welcome to the stage… Lizzie and the Bennets! Started off as a Destiny’s Child tribute act, they’ve come a long way since then.
2. Orwell’s ‘Animal Farm’ in an all-singing, all-dancing spectacle. Have you ever wanted to see three pigs in a chorus line while a horse break dances to folk music? Of course you have.
3. Harry WHO-dini? Move over. The Boy Who Lived is in town and is ready to blow your mind. He’s the new king of escapist magic.
4. Truth or dare? Audience participation is key for Mr Poe’s act. Don’t be caught lyin’ though.
5. We all know Albus loves to get down to some funky beats behin closed doors. Well now he’s taking his love of dubstep public in this new act that’s bound to get the crown hyped.
6. Too much?
7. She never misses the bulls-eye. Ever. You gotta see it to believe it.
What would your fave characters do? Tweet us @maximumpopbooks
- New authors added to the YALC line-up, including Patrick Ness, Sally Green, and Juno Dawson!
- Cover Reveal: Look at the amazing animated cover for Kimberly McCreight’s ‘The Outliers’!
- 11 bookish mugs that will literally level up your life
- Maximum Pop! Books is on Facebook!
- 5 reasons you need to read Liz Kessler’s ‘Read Me Like a Book’. Like, immediately.
- Shadowhunter Super Fan Event in Snaps: 25 pics from Saturday’s event
- We crapped ourselves at ‘Goosebumps Alive’. Are you brave enough for London’s newest immersive theatre experience?