Want to know how good ‘Sunkissed’, Jenny McLachlan’s latest laugh-out-loud read, is? Then check out these very summery vines from Bloomsbury, as they celebrate this must-read release.
Kat can’t believe her family are sending her to Sweden for the summer. But without her friends, or even a phone signal, can Kat make it on her own?
In a land of saunas, nudity and summer sun, Kat soon realises she has nowhere to hide. It’s time to embrace who she really is, underneath what she’s been thinking people want her to be. Especially if she’s going to win the heart of mega fit Swede Leo! Can Kat find her inner strength and prove she’s got what it takes?
Continue the ‘Sunkissed’ chat on Twitter with the hashtag #sunkissedreadalong.
More bookish articles?
- Take our Bad Boy Quiz and find out who you would pick in ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’ – good boy Tom or rock star Jack?
- Read the MP! exclusive extract of ‘Am I Normal Yet?’ by Holly Bourne
- Soman Chainani, author of ‘The School For Good and Evil’ is taking over MP!’s twitter WEDNESDAY 7PM
- We need YOU to review ‘Demon Road’ by Derek Landy
- Read the MP! exclusive extract of William Sutcliffe’s ‘Concentr8? – where London kids are controlled with prescription drugs
- Check out ‘I’ll Give You The Sun’ taking over the London Underground
- Read this sneaky peak of ‘All My Secrets’ by Sophie McKenzie
- We need YOU to review ‘One’ by Sarah Crossan