This competition is now CLOSED. Congrats to our winners Georgina Collins, Grace Fautley, Vibha Shaji, Samantha Risborough, Lucy Byrom, Anna Tomlinson, Kara Luke, Sabrina Accalai, Hollie Wickens and Isha Camilon. Your books and goodies shall be with you shortly!
But it doesn’t have to. With Jenny McLachlan’s ‘Sunkissed’ – a wacky, laugh-out-loud Swedish adventure in finding yourself and love – you can transport yourself back to summer’s start. Plus, with Bloomsbury giving away all these sunshiney goodies, it’d be hard not to imagine yourself lying up in the height of summer.We know it’s ending. It’s getting dark around 10. There are a scattering of leaves on the ground. H&M has brought in its autumn line. Summer is slowly coming to a close.
Amongst the goodies you can win are:
- Sunkissed Postcards
- Pink flip flops
- Yellow Sunglasses
- Hawaiian Tropic sun cream
- Vita Coco coconut water
- Sunflower headband
PLUS, ‘Sunkissed’ – the must-read, totally adorable book you have to finish August with.
So, what are you waiting for? Rewind the clock ASAP with Jenny McLachlan.
Continue the ‘Sunkissed’ chat on Twitter with the hashtag #sunkissedreadalong.
More bookish articles?
- Read the MP! exclusive extract of ‘Am I Normal Yet?’ by Holly Bourne
- Check out Casey-Ann’s video for the Worldwalker series – and find out who the dreamy Rowan is
- We need YOU to review ‘Demon Road’ by Derek Landy
- Read the MP! exclusive extract of William Sutcliffe’s ‘Concentr8? – where London kids are controlled with prescription drugs
- Girl squads, trophy boyfriends and Taylor Swifty – check out Holly Bourne’s feature for MP!
- Check out our fave fan art for ‘The School For Good and Evil’
- We want YOU to review the ‘Worldwalker’ series by Josephine Angelini