It might already be September, but it’s still summertime in Jenny McLachlan’s latest novel, ‘Sunkissed’ – and we want you all at MP! to stay summery too. Reclaim those sunny vibes with this fab giveaway from Bloomsbury: a copy of ‘Sunkissed’ (uh, yes please?!), as well as £200 to spend in Miss Selfridge (GIVE ME).
— Confero Marketing (@ConferoM) August 25, 2015
To enter, simply take a #SunkissedSelfie with the poster above and share on Twitter tagging @hooked_books and using the #SunkissedSelfie hashtag, or alternatively, email it to [email protected] with ‘#SunkissedSelfie Competition’ in the subject header. Don’t forget to include your name, age, phone number and address so they can contact the winner.
For terms and conditions for this incredible giveaway, click here.
Continue the ‘Sunkissed’ chat on Twitter with the hashtag #sunkissedreadalong.
More bookish articles?
- Books that make you go ‘hmm’: Sarah Crossan’s top thought-challenging reads
- The Book Belle tells you why you really need a copy of ‘One’ by Sarah Crossan – “absolute perfection”
- Explore Derek Landy’s ‘Demon Road’ route with the official map
- Win a bunch of Holly Bourne goodies – including ‘Am I Normal Yet?’
- MP Exclusive Extract: Get a taste of ‘Unbecoming’, from Jenny Downham, author of ‘Before I Die’
- Parallel universes, teenage love and strong ladies: MP! chats to Josephine Angelini, author of ‘Worldwalker’ series
- MP! Review: ‘I’ll Give You The Sun’ is vibrant, thoughtful and a total YA necessity
- WIN! ‘Trial By Fire’ and ‘Firewalker’ by Josephine Angelini