‘Sunkissed’ is the perfect summer adventure: Swedish sun, attractive boys, all the right levels of flirty fun and girly BFFs. If you haven’t picked it up already, we would very much suggest you do – especially because it’s out TODAY.
Interested in chatting to the author herself? Well, the talented and hilarious Jenny McLachlan will be taking over @maximumpopbooks at 7.30pm TONIGHT to answer any question you might have on what it’s like to be an author, our fave holidaying heroine, Kat from ‘Sunkissed’, or any of Jenny’s other laugh-out-loud funny books.
Log in tonight at 7.30pm, make sure you’re following @maximumpopbooks and send your tweets with the hashtag #sunkissedreadalong.
More bookish articles?
- Why we wish we got invites to the launch party for ‘The Last Ever After’ by Soman Chainani
- Check out Jenn Bennett’s guide to the San Francisco of ‘Night Owls’
- MP! Review: ‘One’ by Sarah Crossan is absolutely beautiful
- Win 1 of 100 Jandy Nelson books in MP!’s big book giveaway
- Check out Robin Benway’s ‘Emmy and Oliver’ playlist
- Have a look at our favourite tweets from Walker’s stranger giveaway
- Listen to Jenn Bennett’s ‘Night Owls’ playlist