It’s been a little warm lately. And even though it’ll probably raining by teatime, it’s important to remember that it is actually summer right now. And that means the sun will keep showing an appearance.
Baz Lurhmann was right about the sunscreen though. Don’t believe us? Take a look at this unfortunates, and try not to cringe in sympathy too hard (you’ll pull a muscle).
1. It’s not just us norms that feel the burn. We’re starting off with a real doozy. YouTuber Jake Bateman:
The video I'm posting tomorrow is painful, crazy, and involves THIS sunburn. Get ready. ☀️ pic.twitter.com/YN4HzUh8aJ
— Jake Bateman (@ybnotv) July 19, 2016
2. And even though you KNOW sunburn is a bad, bad thing, there’s still a small part of you that wants to slap it when you see it:
3. Not this one though. Oof.
— ѵɑӀӀӀҽղ.ժҽ× (@ValllentineLove) July 12, 2016
4. Ooo. On the feet?!
— sᴀᴍ ᴡɪᴄᴋᴇɴs (@SamWickensMusic) July 11, 2016
sunburn game op pic.twitter.com/tegk5vt389
— brina♡ (@brinanewi) July 11, 2016
6. Ouch. But at least they know the errors of their ways…
7. Eeesh. Sunburn doesn’t go away easy.
I got this sunburn a month ago and it still hasn't went away lmfao pic.twitter.com/AKp197Mh8l
— Lauren (@laurennnjoness2) July 10, 2016
9. Wow. Eesh.
just want everyone to know that i’m dying pic.twitter.com/03OtO1pota
— lauren ng (@sholanng) July 10, 2016
10. Leg, or a scorched hot dog sausage?
— adam (@adamheynn) July 9, 2016
11. Sunburn is NOT fun.
— Amanda (@readbyamanda) July 9, 2016
Just slather up this summer, ok?