In Danielle Paige’s ‘Stealing Snow’, our fearless heroine is the heir to a throne she’s running from and has to decide whether to be a hero or a villain. She’s also having issues of the heart and discovers that she has control over ice and snow.
Yup, just like Elsa. ‘Stealing Snow’ and ‘Frozen’ are based on the same fairytale – ‘The Snow Queen’!
But we think snow and ice could be a tricky power to wield. Would you be able to handle it? Or do you have a different power?
What power did you get? Let us know in the comments below.
- SJ Kincaid is taking over Twitter
- *cue fangirling* Here’s everything we know about Leigh Bardugo’s two new books
- QUIZ: Would you survive the labyrinth? 8/10 don’t make it out alive
- Bookstagram is winning Halloween so hard we might as well give up
- Would you survive this alternate reality that is just as frightening as Divergent?
- From “syzygy” to Christmas faves: you asked and Lucy Sutcliffe answered