To celebrate the release of the amazing new book from Danielle Paige, Bloomsbury have created a wintery new Snapchat filter just for ‘Stealing Snow’. How cool is that?!
‘Stealing Snow’ is a magical re-telling of ‘The Snow Queen’ – the same story that ‘Frozen’ is based on – but it’s darker, grittier and, in our opinion, way better.
This super special filter is only available today (6th October) between 10am and 6pm UK time around Bedford Square in London.
— Hooked On Books (@hooked_books) October 5, 2016
You know you want to.
— Bloomsbury Kids UK (@KidsBloomsbury) October 6, 2016
Make yourself the cover star of Danielle Paige’s new book and imagine yourself a Snow Queen.
Have you managed to use the filter? Share your snaps with us @maximumpopbooks
- MP! Bookish Awards: Pierce Brown reveals ‘Iron Gold’ secrets plus WIN 1 of 5 copies of ‘Morning Star’
- Calling all sprinklerinos! We need your help to make Louise the best Christmas present ever!
- Kardashians, magic and the very best 90s music: MP!s Luke Franks talks all things ‘The Graces’ with Laure Eve
- VOTE: Which pop stars, YouTubers and authors would be teachers in your dream school?
- Quiz: Think you know your Geek Girl? Take our impossibly hard Holly Smale quiz