The cover for Danielle Paige’s latest book is positively divine. A frosty winter wonderland that gives us an itch to dig out our fur trimmed boots and coats and pray for a snow day!
The idea has snowballed, meaning we now give you the ULTIMATE ‘Stealing Snow’ inspiration:
This is why we’re obsessed with this cover. Simple and elegant and so much YES! We wanna wear it. Don’t you?
We’re thinking white on white. With a dash of red. just a little shock of colour in all that ice will make people look twice.
Plus, we’re going there with the blue mascara. It’s totally due a revival. You’ll be more on trend than the best in the fashion biz. Trust.
Do not be seen without a hand mirror, or course. It completes the whole evil snow queen vibe. Plus it means you can double check on that ensemble quicker than you could open your front-facing camera.
So, are you feeling it? What’s your FAVE wintery piece of clothing? Tell us in the comments below!
- How popular are your dystopian opinions?
- 7 times the Angel series was everything we wanted + WIN the series
- Watch John Green, Veronica Roth and E. Lockhart talk about their first time
- The next book from Lauren James is out of this world, and we can reveal the title!
- Why ‘Cell 7’ is more brutal than the X Factor’s six chair challenge
- Which Throne of Glass cover will steal your heart?