How many pens do you own? 3? 5? 378291? Sounds about right. We’re die hard stationery superfans and our addiction is getting seriously out of hand.
One back to school notepad and pen isn’t enough anymore, we’re constantly splurging on stationery buys and our bank account is beginning to suffer due to our full-blown obsession.Yikes.
That said, we just can’t enough. Nothing is quite as soothing as breaking in a new ballpoint and one particular pen we’ve been loving lately is the BIC® 4 COLOURS™ pen.
As regular readers of Maximum Pop! will know, we’ve been working with the stationery brand to help spread the word about their ‘Write And Shine’ competition. The comp saw fresh, new songwriters get creative and write their very own song to be in with the chance of performing it at The Big Feastival 2017. If the BIC® 4 COLOURS™ pen is cool enough for budding popstars then it’s definitely cool enough for us.
Fellow stationery addicts will 100% know what we’re talking about when you can never have too many back-to-school goodies. Here are 16 things that us stationery obsessives know to be true.
1. Making a list and checking it 46738 times because you’re THAT in love with the paper
FML I left my pretty paper at home😭 how am I gonna write my to do list 😐
— Kat Sisombath (@imkksxo) 25 April 2017
2. Owning a pen in every single shade because you never know when an orange ballpoint or green biro may come in handy
i got new coloured pens today and they’re beautiful. i still wanna die but now in 20 different colours
— miri (@humpbackblue) 5 September 2017
3. Daydreaming about the day you’ll own a super fancy leather organiser that will make all your friends jealous
4. Instagramming pages of your bullet journal because it’s pure goals
5. Being excited to go back to school just so you can buy new stationery
6. Practising your handwriting before you start a new notebook
7. Spending hours getting inspiration for planner layouts on Pinterest
8. Daydreaming about the BIC® 4 COLOURS™ pen since we first told you about it
9. Experiencing a surge of need when stationery adverts come on TV
Does anyone else have an obsession with new school/stationery supplies, or is that just me? I’m done school but I’m see back to school ads & pic.twitter.com/Ycna29KK3w
— BookFreakGeek (@bookfreakgeek) 23 August 2017
10. Buying a new notebook every time you start a new project
Whenever I start a new project I get a new, cute notebook so in reality I really just have 20 half filled notebooks.
— Jenna💜 (@jennamariee27) 17 August 2017
11. The emotional turmoil every time you lose a piece of stationery
My favourite pen died today and I’m pretty sure I can get over it but also the world has ended #writer
— Catherine Landy (@CatherineLandy1) 26 June 2017
12. Treating your pens like children because they’re that precious to you
Determined to not use the phrase “can I borrow a pen” at college this year
— Anna Maynard (@anna_maynard) 4 September 2017
13. Trying to convince people that Gmail will never replace your IRL desk calendar
14. Never being able to finish a notebook because you’re constantly buying new ones
I’ve never finished a notebook, an eraser, a pencil or a pen so far in my life
— S h i h a n i (@_LovelyShihani) 20 August 2017
15. The sense of accomplishment you have when you re-write your class notes just to make them look extra pretty
16. Finding stationery in the most random of places
I like having an afro, but today I found a pen spring in my hair and I don’t know how it got there because my pens don’t have springs??
— ⚡Cerera⚡ (@cicibr33zy) 18 August 2017
Fancy winning a whole bunch of back to school goodies? We’re giving you the chance to snap up a massive BIC® stationery bundle that includes the following.
The prize is…
- 1 x 10 pack of BIC® Cristal® Original pens (black)
- 1 x 10 pack of BIC® Cristal® Original pens (assorted)
- 1 x 10 pack of BIC® Cristal Fun
- 1 x 10 pack of BIC® Cristal® Original (blue)
- 1 x BIC® 4Colours™ Original pen
- 1 x Tipp-Ex® Rapid Correction Bottle
- 1 x BIC® 4COLOURS™ Shine
- 1 x Tipp-Ex® Mini Pocket Mouse® 6m
- 1 x BIC® 4Colours™ Fun pen
- 1 x 5 pack of BIC® Highlighter®
- 1 x 4 pack of BIC® Evolution® Original with Eraser
- 1 x Tipp-Ex® Mini Shake’n Squeeze
- 1 x 4 pack of BIC® Velleda® 1721 Dry Wipe Markers
- 1 x 8 pack of BIC® Intensity Fine Fineliner pens
That’s enough pens to last you all year long! To enter, simply fill in the form below. Please note ALL boxes need to be filled in to be in for a chance of winning.
The competition will close on 14th September and the winner will be picked at random shortly after. Unfortunately, it’s UK only. Good luck!
This competition is now closed…
Congratulations to our winner.
- Bianca C.
Let us know what else stationery addicts do in the comments below. Shopping for back to school gear? Look no further. You can also purchase the BIC® 4 COLOURS™ pen by clicking here.