Christmas is fast approaching and tbh if we don’t wake up with Louise Pentland‘s 2017 diary under our trees this year we are going to be SEVERELY disappointed.
Louise is an absolute writing machine. We’re convinced everyone needs a copy and here’s exactly why it’ll make the perfect Xmas prezzie:
1. Louise is awesome, full stop
She’s like the big sister we never had and our second mum. Is there anything this badass boss lady cannot do?!
2. Who doesn’t love her?
We’re yet to find a person online who doesn’t love her tbh. And who wouldn’t? She’s hilarious, charming and has the best diary going. It’s no wonder we kind of freaked out meeting her:
Wouldn’t you? Make sure you’re following her on Snapchat for 24/7 Sprinkle of Glitter fun.
3. Busy life? Louise can get you sorted
And it won’t be with a boring journal, oh no. Say hello to a glitzy and glam 2017 diary from yours truly. We’ll be the envy of the classroom in the new year and maybe jotting down homework assignments won’t be such a bore when we can flip a page and see this gorgeous lady staring back at us.
4. It’s like her YouTube channel in book form
Duh, she’s already got a book out and we’re set to see EVEN MORE Louise hitting the shelves soon but even her diaries are as lovely and bubbly as she is. It’s like a little slice of Louise to carry around in your backpack.
5. Who doesn’t need a diary, right?
Let’s be real, you’re disorganised as hell and a diary to log everything in is just going to make your life twelve times easier #fact.
On a scale of 1-10 how much do you want to wake up to the Sprinkle of Glitter 2017 diary this Christmas? Let us know in the comments!
- #ChristMAX16: Win a signed polaroid of Louise Pentland!
- Niall and VelvetGh0st have this in common and it’s something we all need to hear ASAP
- Zoella has come under fire for being a ‘fraud’ and the reason why will make you erupt with anger
- People think this could be the end of Zalfie and it’s making us really sad
- You won’t believe how much your fave YouTubers earned this year