We’ve got some big news for you Holly Bourne fans – so all of us, right?! There’s going to be a Spinster Club novella in November!
Spinster Club girls Evie, Amber and Lottie are reunited for the mother of all New Year’s Eve parties. Having spent months apart since finishing college, they’ve got plenty to catch up on: how is Evie juggling a relationship with her OCD? Does Amber plan to spend more time with Kyle in America? And where did Lottie end up? Get ready for some serious partying – and some major New Year’s revelations – from everyone’s favourite cheesy-snackloving feminists.
Want a hint at the cover? Well, duh.
‘…And a Happy New Year!’ will be released 1st November by Usborne.
Tell us how excited you are @maximumpopbooks!
- Call yourself a fan of LGBT+ YA? We bet you haven’t read all of these…
- This is what you REALLY thought of ‘These Shallow Graves’: “it’s so fast-paced and gripping with so many twists and turns”
- Judge a book by its cover: Sarah J Maas’s ‘A Court of Mist and Fury’ is so gorgeous it’s off the scales!
- Reading has never been more comfy, or classy, with the help of these fab cushions
- 6 reasons why you should totally join our mailer
- Booktube precusor, breaking the mould, and pottering around Pottermore: a Q&A with booktuber Sablecaught