Rainbow Rowell’s ‘Carry On’ features spell-casting dream team Simon and Baz, and together they’re magical.
Each incantation is made from a turn of phrase, or nursery rhyme, or something similar. The repetition gives it power.
But what the heck do those spells do? Take our quiz to see if you can identify what these spells from ‘Carry On’ are used for. Careful! There might be some duds thrown in too.
How did you do? Do you need to do some revision? You can grab your copy of ‘Carry On’ here.
- DATING FAILS: In honour of Holly Bourne’s ‘How Hard Can Love Be?’, the MP! Books team shares their most embarrassing stories
- 5 Reasons Why We Still Ship Tris and Four
- Our 6 very favourite quotes from ‘Radio Silence’ by Alice Oseman
- Top 5 Girl Squads of YA; because who run the world?
- NEWS: New Non Pratt novella ‘Unboxed’ to be published by Barrington Stoke
- 5 reasons why we are beyond excited for the release of Cassandra Clare’s ‘Lady Midnight’
- Author Lucy Ivison pays tribute to the late, great Louise Rennison
- Youtuber Caspar Lee announces release of book, and it broke the Waterstones website!
- 3 shows you’ve got to see in London’s West End