Want a read like Harry Potter? How about something with as many fairy tale characters as Once? Then maybe give ‘The School For Good and Evil’ a try. Featuring Cinderella, Pinocchio, plus many others, and following two girls in their schooling to be good or, well…evil, we think Soman Chainani’s is a great choice for fantasy readers.
What’s even more exciting is that ‘The School For Good and Evil’ is a trilogy, the last book of which (‘The Last Ever After’ – get it here!) has been released THIS SUMMER. Yes, that’s right – no long publication-waiting periods for you! You can grab all three of these spell-binding reads and devour them in one book-wormy binge.
Fancy talking to the author about writing, getting published, and the world of ‘The School For Good and Evil’? Then make sure to be logged into Twitter this Wednesday at 7pm when Soman Chainani takes over @maximumpopbooks and use the #SomanMaxPop hashtag.
We know we will be.
More bookish articles?
- Check out Jenn Bennett’s guide to the San Francisco of ‘Night Owls’
- MP! Review: ‘One’ by Sarah Crossan is absolutely beautiful
- Win 1 of 100 Jandy Nelson books in MP!’s big book giveaway
- Listen to Robin Benway’s playlist for her novel ‘Emmy and Oliver’
- Meet your favourite authors on the new #NewDayNewNormal tour
- Take our Bad Boy Quiz and find out who you would pick in ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’ – good boy Tom or rock star Jack?
- Read the MP! exclusive extract of ‘Am I Normal Yet?’ by Holly Bourne