We’ve barely finished putting down ‘Binge’ from our first read and now we’re hyped up all over again because Tyler just released the first trailer for his documentary film, ‘Snervous’ – we lost all chill.
Tyler’s new movie will be following the life of our favourite YouTube personality when he is logged out of his channel, also known as Mathew Tyler Oakley.
The film is said to go hand in hand with Tyler’s recently released autobiography ‘Binge‘, discussing topics never spoken about before on camera.
Check out the trailer below, but we warn you, you’ll need some tissues (despite being less than 2 minutes long.)
GAH! We are so fricking excited to see the life behind @Tyleroakley.
Excited? Make sure you tweet us your reactions @maximumpop to ‘Snervous’. Thanks bubs.
Get more bingeworthy articles below
- We can’t keep our chill over Tyler’s epic new read.
- Fancy seeing Tyler on his UK book tour?
- Let’s lust over that cover reveal just one more time. #Flawless
- Take our quiz to find out which YouTuber book you should buy.
- Want to grab a copy of Tyler’s ‘Binge’ in exchange for an honest review?
- Find out what happened when we meet the queen himself at his Cardiff book signing.
- Can we see Tyler’s one that got away in his spectacle reflection?
- Zoella thinks you should grab ‘Binge’ on audiobook.
- You can win a SIGNED COPY of ‘Binge’ with our new competition!