This competition is now CLOSED. Congrats to our winners:
@TONGUEFUMASTER2, @rachael20546947, @brownhandbag, @mike_mellish, & @ccmredditch!
If you’re totally hooked on the new record-breaking ‘Sleepy Hollow’ TV show, then do we have the book for you.
Creating Heroes, Demons and Monsters showcases every aspect of the world of Sleepy Hollow, including places and props, costumes, weapons, and creature design, from concept to finish.
Fancy getting your hands on this beautiful softcover book? Simply follow @maximumpopbooks, & RT the tweet below.
Closed 25/11 9pm.
Open to UK, USA and Canada.
- We couldn’t wait for a Worldwalker movie, so we cast it ourselves – with Dylan O’Brien, Bella Thorne & MORE
- Whisper Challenge with Patrick Ness – can he guess the lines to ‘The Rest Of Us Just Live Here’?
- Which of 1D would survive the Maze? Find out in our interview with bestselling author James Dashner
- Check out all the love & support the YA community is showing James Dawson on Twitter after his big announcement
- Non Pratt, Lauren St John, Liz Kessler & YA Readers react to the film ‘He Named Me Malala’
- VIDEO: 3 reasons you NEED to read ‘Glass Sword’, from author Victoria Aveyard
- VIDEO: Travel back to September and attend Patrick Ness’ Waterstones Picadilly event with us
- INTERVIEW with Ryan Graudin: WWII, wolf-dogs and the inspiration behind ‘Wolf By Wolf’
- Become a published author with Times/Chicken House Children’s Fiction Competition