We love ‘Sing’ by Vivi Greene and we knew you would too, which is exactly why we gave some lucky MP!ers the fab chance to read and review it for us. They tweeted their every thought, feeling, and who they loved the most on their live reading experience, and can we blame them for falling in love with the girls’ friendship? Absolutely not. They’re adorable.
Here’s what they had to say:
Only ready the first chapter but I relate so much to Lily Ross #SingMP
— Danielle • (@_dkn96) June 22, 2016
I like the format of a countdown till Lily's tour…90 days until tour – June 14th #SingMP
— The Book Moo 📚 (@TheBookMoo) June 26, 2016
Really loving Sing by Vivi Greene. I was hooked from the first page 😀💕 #SingMP
— Clementine (@clemloves) July 1, 2016
Lily probably has the best friends ever. #SingMP
— Kellie (@TaylorSwift3x) June 27, 2016
"It was fun, but now it's done." A good mantra to have, and not just for breakups.#SingMP
— Dani (@dani_reviews) July 2, 2016
Sammy and Tess seem like the bestest friends ever! #SingMP
— Danielle • (@_dkn96) June 23, 2016
— Vibha (@joshawnpotter) June 24, 2016
Amazing read, I give it 9/10! The part I love is that you won't always get what you want, but you will find happiness!💖 #SingMP
— Danielle • (@_dkn96) June 27, 2016
— chloe (@RAlNYEPONlNE) June 27, 2016
Have you read the wonderful ‘Sing’ yet? Get a copy here.
Loved it just as much as our reviewers? Come chat to [email protected]!
- How to adult when you really really don’t want to…
- Weekend Reads: The Maximum Pop! Team have got their reading hats on this weekend
- Which #ZoellaBookClub has the fan-favourite cover?
- We read and loved the #ZoellaBookClub picks, but what should Zoella read next?
- A guide to literary London
- Sometimes the only way to get over heartbreak is to belt a good song into your hairbrush