Lily Ross is desperate to escape the spotlight to recover from her latest heartbreak, but her stay in Maine leads her into the arms of a local boy and she must make an impossible choice: love or her music?
We’re not all as lucky as Lily – running off to Maine to find a cute new boy isn’t always an easy option to cure our heartbreak. We have to rely on music.
Here are some of the best break-up lyrics that help you to get up and move on after getting your heart broken.
Sob it out, girl. Sob it out.
Accept it and move on, dude.
Hey, your loss…
Onwards and upwards!
What’s your favourite break-up song? Let us know at @maximumpopbooks!
- Quiz: can you match these quotes about love to the right book?
- 17 times we wish we were as cool as the ladies from Harry Potter
- Unboxing: OwlCrate flew in and boy, were our arms tired from fangirling over it!
- “Hilariously British,” Nat Luurtsema’s ‘Girl Out of Water’ will have you cry-laughing in no time!
- What’s on ‘Paper Butterflies’ author Lisa Heathfield’s TBR? Plus her fave line from the book
- Guys on booktube, ‘Harry Potter’ spells, and collabing with friends: A Q&A with booktuber bangadybangz
- WIN! 1 of 10 proof copies of ‘Storm Sisters’ by Mintie Das + Watch: Feast your eyes on this exclusive trailer!
- ‘Paper Butterflies’ by Lisa Heathfield is quickly turning readers to soggy, crying messes and some of these quotes tell you why…