This competition is now CLOSED. Congrats to our winners: @ActonPhilip, @ally_dewing, @xJenniferRosex, @wildlytrxye, @Aelin_Dorian, @kit_kat_kins, @Beckysbabble, @Brackenheart, @Dannii_1231 & @elleffsee!
So many of you have been falling head over heels in love with Sarah Crossan’s ‘One’, that we had no other choice than to do another giveaway to get this incredible book into your hands.
9 of you will receive a SIGNED copy of this beautiful book, written in verse, and for one lucky reader, you’ll not only be sent the signed copy of ‘One’, but a £50 Topshop voucher on top of that – just to make your day that little bit sunnier.
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) November 4, 2015
Don’t want to wait? Get your copy of ‘One’ right here.
More bookish articles?
- Why you need to read ‘Monster’ if you love ‘Scream Queens’
- Twitter Highlights: ‘Daughters Unto Devils’ is “one of the best of the year”
- Worldwalker series top 10 quotes: “Witches don’t die quietly”
- Read the first chapter of ‘Glass Sword’ right here, right now
- Top 8 Bookstagrams: initiate full throttle book lust
- ‘Monster’: Would you survive a spooky night in Bathory House? Find out here!
- How to survive a horror movie with author CJ Skuse: “Don’t go to sleep – ever”
- Get costume tips from cosplay queen, Lucy Saxon
- Our top Halloween-y bookstagrams: book lust + orange colour schemes
- Read ‘Dangerous Lies’ a week before it’s release date
- Which of 1D would survive the Maze? Find out in our interview with bestselling author James Dashner
- Check out all the love & support the YA community is showing James Dawson on Twitter after his big announcement