And the winner is… Hollie Wickens. Congrats your book is in the post to you as we type.
If there’s one thing that bookish types love more than books, it’s signed, limited editions books. And that’s exactly what we here at MP! want to offer you: a signed, limited edition copy of ‘Am I Normal Yet?’ by Holly Bourne.
All Evie wants is to be normal. And now that she’s almost off her meds and at a new college where no one knows her as the-girl-who-went-nuts, there’s only one thing left to tick off her list… But relationships can mess with anyone’s head – something Evie’s new friends Amber and Lottie know only too well. The trouble is, if Evie won’t tell them her secrets, how can they stop her making a huge mistake?
Want to get your hands on this incredible prize? It’s easy: just fill in your details below and you’re in the running. So, what are you waiting for?
More bookish articles?
- Read the MP! exclusive extract of ‘Am I Normal Yet?’ by Holly Bourne
- Soman Chainani, author of ‘The School For Good and Evil’ is taking over MP!’s twitter WEDNESDAY 7PM
- We need YOU to review ‘Demon Road’ by Derek Landy
- Read the MP! exclusive extract of William Sutcliffe’s ‘Concentr8? – where London kids are controlled with prescription drugs
- Check out ‘I’ll Give You The Sun’ taking over the London Underground
- Holly Bourne talks T-Swift, girl squads and loving YOU
- Read Holly Bourne’s Q&A on TheSite – all about ‘Am I Normal Yet’ and being a writer