This competition is now CLOSED. Congrats to our winner: @wearestardust93!
Christmas, as magical and wonderful as it is, can be beyond stressful when you’re stuck for ideas of what to buy your fellow YA-loving mates.
This year, however, we here at MP! have partnered up with Usborne Publishing to make your Christmas shopping that little bit easier – and also brighten up your December as well.
If you fancy getting your hands on Holly Bourne’s fab, feminist read (which also happens to be one of World Book Night’s titles this year), all you have to do to enter is follow @maximumpopbooks and @usborne, and RT the tweet below.
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) December 1, 2015
More bookish articles?
- VIDEO: Travel back to September and attend Patrick Ness’ Waterstones Picadilly event with us
- INTERVIEW with Ryan Graudin: WWII, wolf-dogs and the inspiration behind ‘Wolf By Wolf’
- Become a published author with Times/Chicken House Children’s Fiction Competition
- Q&A with Holly Smale: “I actually begged to write ‘All Wrapped Up’”
- MP! EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Everything you need to know about ‘Never Evers’ by Tom Ellen & Lucy Ivison
- MP! Review: why Geek Girl: All Wrapped Up should be on your Christmas List
- Q&A with Queen of Teen, James Dawson: Hogwarts Houses, 2016 reads & advice on coming out
- Read an extract from Jennifer E. Smith’s ‘Hello Goodbye’ RIGHT NOW – plus, find out how to get your hands on a signed copy
- Find out what booktubers are saying about Rick Riordan’s explosive new read, ‘Magnus Chase’