Last week we asked you to make the impossible choice between the gorgeous covers hitting shelves this month and throw your hat in with your favourite.
Now it’s time to reveal the winner…
It was a seriously tough race this month, but without further a do: the winning book covers.
Quite frankly, we need all of these on our shelves.
Don’t forget to give our winner Leigh Bardugo a follow on Snapchat!
Did the right cover win? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!
- 10 glamorous fictional worlds we’d do anything to get a real life glimpse of
- Vote for the best bookish Snapchat! Is it Epic Reads, booksandquills or Louise O’Neill?
- The 19 books that shaped everybody’s childhood
- These 13 tweets will totally be you after finishing Tyler Oakley’s ‘Binge’
- MP! Books has a new YouTube home
- These shelfies are serious #goals and we have all the jealousy
- 9 of the bestest, quirkiest, strangest bookshops you can legit visit