Rich in emotion and fueled with suspense, See Me reminds us that love is sometimes forged in the crises that threaten to shatter us . . . and that those who see us for who we truly are may not always be the ones easiest to recognize.
If you think that you’d fancy a free copy of ‘See Me’ and the chance to have your review published on MP!, then apply to our YouReview below to enter our draw.
More bookish articles?
- MP! talks to Nicholas Sparks: “there’s no formula for a love story“
- Check out author Amy Lukavics’ casting for her new terrifying read, ‘Daughters Unto Devils’ with Evan Peters, Ansel Elgort and MORE
- New releases, jewellery, stationary and EXCLUSIVE items – Illumicrate is our new fave quarterly box subscription service
- MP! Review: The Worldwalker series blasts you into a new world you won’t want to leave
- 5 reasons you need to get yourself to Book It! – YA Festvial 2-11th October
- 2 creepy stories you can scare yourself silly with this Halloween – Amy Lukavics approved!
- We snoop on what book bloggers are saying about ‘Firewalker’ by Josephine Angelini: “Can I tell you how much I love the characters in this book?”