Summer playlists are in high demand. You need fun songs, chill songs, songs for hitting the beach, songs to get you ready for a night of adventuring and wild happenings with your best friends in the whole world – because all of these things will hopefully be part of your summer.
That’s why we here at MP! have asked Morgan Matson, author of ‘Second Chance Summer’, to compile the perfect playlist for us. And she delivered.
Morgan’s book ‘Second Chance Summer’ is about Taylor, a girl who’s been hiding from her past. That is until her family is dealt some devastating news, and they decide to spend one last summer together at their old lake house. Here Taylor has to confront all the things she has tried to forget, including her ex best friend and very first boyfriend.
We suggest grabbing a tall glass of lemonade, some ice cubes, putting on your shades and sitting down with ‘Second Chance Summer’ and this wonderful playlist. Even if it’s raining outside – it’s the thought that counts.
- Buy ‘Second Chance Summer’ on Amazon for £5.99.
- Grab ‘Since You’ve Been Gone’ on Amazon for £5.24.
- Free chapter alert! Get a sneak peak at ‘Second Chance Summer’
- You Review: We need 10 MP!ers to review ‘Second Chance Summer’
- Love Morgan Matson? Check out these summery reads
- Check out which booktubers are talking about ‘Second Chance Summer’
- Check out Robyn Schneider’s playlist for ‘Extraordinary Means’