It’s a widely known fact that names in fantasy novels can be incomprehensible. There are some definitely names MUCH more difficult that those in ACOTAR, but we still need a little nudge when they make us all look like this
Thankfully, Sarah made a video teaching us the pronounciations!
And then, because she spoils us, she also gave us a proper introduction to the new faces in ‘A Court of Mist and Fury’ who we’ve definitely already fallen in love with…
Don’t forget to head over to The World of Sarah J Maas for more fab content from the series!
Read it already? Tell us what you thought at @maximumpopbooks!
- #OwnVoices in YA: We’ve made great leaps, but there’s still a way to go
- My Kinda Book Club’s #ThisIsWhoIAm tour kicked off last night at Waterstones Piccadilly!
- At only 21, Rosalind Jana is already a powerhouse. We can’t help but love her!
- Cover reveal: Sophie McKenzie’s ‘Girl, Missing’ is 10 years old and it’s got a swanky new cover!
- Which was the most important part of writing ‘Girl Out of Water’ and other important questions answered by Nat Luurtseema
- Some people haven’t even heard of these Roald Dahl books! How many have you read?
- MP! Review: Jenny Downham’s ‘Unbecoming’ will “pull on your emotions regardless of your age”