With the release of Sarah J. Maas’ ‘A Court of Mist and Fury’ comes a new wave of fan art. And we are lapping it up.
There is nothing quite like a well imagined piece of gorgeousness to make us feel all warm and fuzzy inside. And some of these are simply awe-inspiring. THE TALENT! Looksee:
We thought we’d start with a bit of mixed media. These can always be relied upon to make you go ‘ooh’:
But it’s in the actual sketches and art that we find some serious zen in looking at them:
Yes, yes, yes. So much yes to this:
Gawsh. We’ve died. And gone to heaven:
And it’s always interesting to see how people interpret the characters. This is something that gets squashed by a film. It’s a purely individual bookish experience!
Beautiful. Do you have some ACOMAF fan art squirrelled away somewhere? Tweet it to us @maximumpopbooks
Don’t say you haven’t read this book yet? Heck. You better go grab yourself a copy.
- Call yourself a fan of LGBT+ YA? We bet you haven’t read all of these…
- All the reasons why we want to be like Mary from Jenny Downham’s ‘Unbecoming’ when we’re older
- Judge a book by its cover: Sarah J Maas’s ‘A Court of Mist and Fury’ is so gorgeous it’s off the scales!
- How to Princess; the ultimate guide to royally rockin’ it, inspired by ‘The Crown’ by Kiera Cass
- Reading has never been more comfy, or classy, with the help of these fab cushions
- 6 reasons why you should totally join our mailer
- Booktube precusor, breaking the mould, and pottering around Pottermore: a Q&A with booktuber Sablecaught